At the beginning of the 21st century, the reformation of the education system acquires special relevance for the search for means of enhancing the educational process, in particular, familiarizing students with the skills of research paper. Mastering students’ skills to conduct an independent search for the necessary information and its use implies their participation in the paper of research circles. The organization of students’ research paper is quite a laborious task, moreover, in the work schedule of the teacher, as a rule, extracurricular time is usually allocated to it. Therefore, the fundamental principle of this work is the personal interest of the teacher in better mastering students of a particular scientific discipline.
Nature of research paper writing: features and difficulties
The teacher should not forget about such an important point of work with students as stimulation. You should not wait for young dedicated work, if its results become apparent only in an uncertain future. Since research activity is a continuation of academic work, it is quite possible to evaluate the work of a student in a circle according to the officially established rating scale. The close connection of the work program of the student research circle in the work curriculum should help students more successfully master the discipline and contribute to the formation of the scientific world outlook. Along with this, the teacher should also remember the need for interdisciplinary communication in the work program of the student research circle.
A prerequisite for the work of the student circle should be publicity.
Meetings of the group should be open, that is, during their conduct, the presence of students who are not direct members of the group, teachers of departments, representatives of the dean’s office of a certain faculty is possible (and desirable). As experience shows, an important prerequisite for the success of the student research circle is adherence to the principle of the regularity of its work. Thus, the fundamental principles of the organization of preparation for graduate research paper writing should include:
- the personal interest of the teacher;
- stimulation of the search work of students;
- interdisciplinary communication program of work circle;
- openness of meetings of the student circle for visits;
- the regularity of the student circle.
Students’ research work is writing various types of papers and taking part in conferences, round tables. The role of the teacher is enhanced through the formation of the student’s research culture. The leader must support the student in shaping and using the following skills:
- at the level of research setting – to be able to form tasks, see the problem situation, realize the depth of the problem;
- at the level of the research process – to be able to solve problematic tasks, generate ideas, critically analyze various solutions, the choice of the most effective, rational result. At the same time, it is necessary to take into account such characteristics of a creative personality as the properties of thinking: originality, associativity, development of types of memory, intuition, fantasy, observation, and others.
A special place in the motivation of the student in research work is occupied by certain privileges. Also, winners of contests and conferences can be given advantages when enrolling in training in educational and professional training programs for specialists and masters, enrolling in postgraduate studies at a university, etc. Of course, in any case, you always can just order writing research paper fast.